NEW! This Eco Produce Bag bundled with and 150 ml stand-up pouch of Earth’s Natural Fruit and Vegetable wash concentrate will make up to 96 gallons of wash solution that is a “no residue” wash solution, designed to wash away surface debris and contaminants leaving behind only the flavor Mother Nature intended. This is a wash and rinse process that is simple to do and very effective. The result is fruits and vegetables that have a cleaner, crisper flavor and will last up to 4 days longer, thereby reducing your waste. Wash, rinse and compare the flavor of produce washed with this product versus any other product or washing process, you will not be disappointed.
Why Stand-up Pouches – Top 3 Reasons
- 50% to 85% less packaging as measured by weight
- Less energy and carbon costs are required to produce, ship, and store
- Stand-up pouches are recyclable
Results you can expect to experience:
- Better tasting produce – the flavor is crisp and true to the produce – customers will notice flavor enhancements in raspberries, grapes, apples, strawberries, cucumbers, carrots & bell peppers to name a few
- Surface of produce will be clean – when rubbed with fingers you may hear a squeak
- Lettuce will be crisp – wash, rinse and cool, ready to serve within 1 to 3 hours
- Will reduce bacteria to safe levels (Does not sterilize products)
- Extended shelf life by 2 to 4 days is typical
- Washing process will not damage the tenderest produce
- The base wash solution is concentrated keeping costs to a minimum
Use 1 tsp (minimum) per gallon of wash water and lightly rinse.
*** Special note – depending upon water hardness you may need to change the volume of concentrate that you use … to determine this, put the concentrate into your container or sink first, draw water note how many bubbles are in the solution. You should see a small amount of bubbles that look like they may be suds, if not adjust accordingly.