Earth’s Natural Fruit and Vegetable wash cleans bio films, dirt, wax, pesticides, pathogens and anti-microbial wash residues off the surface of your produce, using a process that does not damage even the tenderest produce, leaving it clean and refreshingly tasty. It should be the FIRST thing you do prior to eating or cooking your produce.
Makes 1 bowl / 1 gallon of wash water
1 medium sized bowl – the typical popcorn bowl works great
1 – 8 or 16 oz bottle of Earth’s Natural Fruit and Vegetable wash
1 gallon (approximately) Tap water – can be from your faucet or water from store
Small brush – for scrubbing root vegetables like potatoes / carrots / beets
Measuring spoon if using 8 oz bottle
Shake wash concentrate prior to using
- Place 1 tsp wash solution into mixing bowl, if using 8 oz bottle
- Place 2 pumps of solution into mixing bowl if using 16 oz bottle, making sure the pump is primed 1st
- Put water into bowl, fill to level that will cover your produce
- Place produce into bowl, making sure it is submersed
- Leave produce in wash water for a minimum of 2 minutes, can sit in wash water up to several hours, not to exceed 8 hours
- Drain wash water
- Fill bowl with clean water, making sure produce is thoroughly rinsed
- Drain rinse water
- Use salad spinner if washing loose leaf produce like spinach or lettuce
Your produce is ready to eat!
- Effective washing requires you to wash and rinse, just like your laundry
- If you have hard water it will require a bit more wash solution
- This is a “no residue” wash solution, meaning regardless of how much concentrate you use, rinsing the produce will remove it!
Watch our video on our YouTube channel ..
Shop now at fruitandveggiewash.com #cleanercrispiertastier